According to the recent reports given by Canada statistics, it has been said that immigration is increasing in Canada and it will cause a population change by the time 2068 comes. According to a recent report it is going through a medium rate growth of population and in 2018 the population was 37.1 million. Not only that it can go to 55 million till the year 2068 comes.
The possible long term scenario is that it is entertaining a lot of inter-provincial immigration services as well as giving Canada PR Visa and the scenario is going to be a fast-aging one. In every scenario, the immigration rate will be the key factor of consideration because of which the population estimated growth will happen in the next 50 years.
Population growth in Ontario and Alberta will go over any other province.
The most interesting part is that some of the provinces in Canada like Ontario and Alberta will have more population rather than the others.
- According to the medium-growth scenario, the Canadian population would reach 43.8 million by 2036 and 55 million by 2068.
- Migratory increase would be the main driver of population growth in all scenarios.
Aging structure of the Canadian population :Population aging in Canada would accelerate between 2010 and 2031, a period during which all baby boomers will reach age 65. Population aging would continue after 2031, but at a slower pace.
- In 2009, for every 100 people in the working-age population, there were 24 children aged 14 years or under and 20 people aged 65 years or over. According to the medium-growth scenario, there would be 26 children and 39 seniors per 100 working-age people in 2036.
- According to the scenarios, median age would vary between 42 and 45 years by 2036 and between 42 and 47 years by 2061, compared to 40 years in 2009.
Population Facts : Canada 2019 population is estimated at 37,411,047 people at mid year.
- Canada’s population is equivalent to 0.49% of the world population.
- Current population density in Canada is 4 per Km.
- The total land area is 9,093,510 Km2 (3,511,022 sq. miles)
- 81.2 % of the population is urban (30,376,281 people in 2019)
- The median age in Canada is 40.5 years.
Atlantic provinces, Quebec, Territories as well as Prairie provinces
All the populations of Saskatchewan and Manitoba will grow over the next 20-25 years. If the two provinces are taken together then they will even out Number the entire population that is in Quebec. According to the projection given by 2043, the population will be remarkably high. Most of the scenarios that you see in the cubic population is growing at a lot slower rate than the other provinces in Canada. This is because according to the statistics of Canada projection there will be a decrease between 20.1 percent and 20.6% by 2043 which was actually 22.6% in 2018.
Also, you will be able to see that in some cases negative population growth is seen in Canada Atlantic provinces. These provinces are showing stable or decreasing growth in population and by the time 2048 arrives the population will be either stable or low. The population of Canada in all the three territories will increase no matter what happens because of the high amount of immigration. That is the reason why 0.3% Canadian population increase will happen in the next 25 years which is still a considerable growth.
A Canadian immigration consultant is something to look forward to according to many people in the Global prospect. Many of the people are looking forward to Canadian immigration because of the high- end facilities that you can get in the country. That is the major reason why the Canadian population will what is the major reason why the Canadian population will grow considerably.